Then I ran up and down the stairs at our apartment complex. Next, I went shopping and left Luke at home. It's really quite sad how he looks in the living room next to the couch.
Not sure what's going on, but I like it. I am sort of doing my PT while I start doing chores. The husband has been doing everything and it feels good to help out again.
Today is the husband's birthday and talk about leaps and bounds. We went to magic mountain. We debated whether or not to rent a wheelchair, as I am still occasionally shaky, but decided against it. I walked (and waited in lines - although not bad at all) for FIVE hours! I won't lie. It was rough. I don't recommend it to anyone else, but I'm glad I did it.
I know I'll pay for it later today and tomorrow, but PT will help get me back to where I need to be. And maybe Luke and I will take a walk.
Don't be stupid like me. Take your time. But have fun doing it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment