Today's #NaBloPoMo left me stumped: Talk about a tangible item you wish you had invented.
I'm definitely creative and have spent my career and personal life creating projects to help people, but I've never thought of inventing anything. So I started thinking about things I use that I can't do without...and came up blank.
Then I started to think of things that are cool but not widely known. I remembered the yoga mat cleaner at my old yoga studio. For a small price, you roll your yoga mat onto a bar and feed it into a machine that disinfects it so all the nasty sweat, tears and general secretions are cleaned off of your mat.
Now that I've addressed the prompt, I can get to real talk. Life has been good lately. We're still trying to work out some kinks in my medicine so I can deal with the crushing fatigue, but for now things are stable. I've started going back to yoga, and it's been great. I am not as rusty as I thought, and it feels good to be back in the studio environment. I've also spent some time with friends lately, something I haven't been able to do much in a while.
Recovery is bumping along, and I can't complain.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment