Monday, November 18, 2013

What Post Did It Take Me a While to Post

I think we all have blogger's remorse some days...posts that you take down immediately or as soon as you're sober again (j/k). Sometimes you regret it and delete it, and I am totally guilty of that.

Sometimes it's liberating and fun. MY post that I was so scared to post, but eventually did, was my weight loss story. It's been about a year since i posted it and it is still my most popular post. I was still relatively healthy (not at all, but pushing through it), changing the way I eat thanks to the Mr. and one of my BFFs, and doing lots of yoga until we moved. I lost a total of 50lbs on my own and almost another 20lbs this year in the hospital. I was looking GOOOD. lol. I was so proud of my accomplishments, but I didn't want people to judge me one my weight. When I finally told my story, it felt so good to let it out - to share with everyone how hard I had been working, and it really was the impetus of this space.

I stopped posting during the worst of it, because it wasn't (and neither was I) cute. And then the depression hit. I wish I had the talent of Allie from Hyperbole and a Halff to explain even half of the depression I've been in, so as I mentioned, I became a hobbit. I didn't realize it. I'm trying to get out more but between the chemo, the cold I caught, and the fatigue, it's effing hard.

On the NaNoWriMo front, I am killing it. By killing it, I mean like 200 words a day. argh.

Tell me it will be okay.













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment