Friday, December 21, 2012

Fantastic Friday!

It's 11:15 am on the Friday before Christmas. I get off of work at 1 pm today, and don't come back until January 2nd.  I am literally quivering with excitement.

I am so desperately ready for vacation. I'm still fighting off the flu, but my lupus seems to be in check right now, so my body kinda feels fantastic (for me, anyway). I can't wait to start our vacation, because the hubs and I plan on being very active. We want to get out every day and do something. We walked a mile (round trip) to dinner last night. We're going to take a trip out to the Sequoias at some point next week.

We will likely take our Christmas Day photo on the beach - perks of living in SoCal.

I've convinced one of my bffs to come to yoga with me a couple of days next week. I may even get the hubs back in the studio.I'm likely going to purchase a one month trial membership to a hot yoga place which is located inside the building I work.  



For me, vacation is the exact opposite of what my life has been like lately. Movement. Freedom. Sleep. Energy. Happy. It's a time to let go of all the stuff that's been weighing me down figuratively and literally and let go. Enjoy. Be at peace.

I won't be taking a break from blogging, because I have a ton of posts in my draft folder - my reviews some amazing products from Head&Shoulders and Vitacost, my year in review, my plans for 2013....so keep checking back.


Happy happy happy :)




1 comment:

  1. I love hot yoga too! I constantly try and drag my friends and family with me to classes. I am glad I am not the only one!
    Cheers, Tara xo

    ReplyDelete