I know I've said it before, but this year is already WAAAY better than last year, health wise. I'm pretty excited about that. Despite this good health streak, I've been facing some challenges that I'm not quite sure how to handle. Some are personal, some are related to work, and others are related to healthcare. I was thinking out loud yesterday about how it seems like I never get a break but the quote below really put things into perspective. I'm dealing with the stuff in my life because it's meant to teach me something and bring me to the next level of awesome in life. Although I want to at times fast forward through things, I am trying to take the time to appreciate what I have and get the most out of this experience.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
what a wonderful perspective! when things go crappy, i always try to take something away from it to learn and grow off of as well! thanks for the lil reminder! spa <3
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jenna! SPA <3
Delete